Mud Pumps is a very important part of the oil well drilling equipment that is used. It is a large reciprocating pump which is used to circulate the mud which is the drilling fluid on a drilling rig. We are provides with a broad range of mud-pumping systems which are well equipped to meet the needs and demands of its customers. The company constantly comes up with improvements and new ideas to move ahead with innovation and cutting edge design. We are the Mud Pump Suppliers who supply the mud pumps of highest quality to circulate the semi-solid or the fluid without any hassles during its operation.
- Water Transfer
- Chemical Transfer
- ETP Water
- Filter Press
- Rain Water
- Cooling Water
- Petrol, Kerosene, and Other Solvents.
- Head : Up to 35 Mtr.
- Flow : Up to 75m3/hr.
- Sealing : Soft Gland and Mechanical Seal.
- Required Suction : Negative or Positive
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Service : Easy
- M.O.C.: C.I., SS 304, SS 316, Gun Metal and other alloy.
- Capacity: 75 m3 / hr.
- Head: up to 35 mtrs.
- Suction Head: up to 7.5 mtr.
- Material: Cl, Bronze, Gun Metal, Stainless
- Steel and Other Alloys.
- Solid Hand Size: up to 25mm
- Viscosity: up to 100 mm2 / sec.